Saturday, August 31, 2013

Zoya Cashmeres For Fall 2013

Hello Lacquer Luvers! I have some swatch photos and a review today of the Zoya Cashmeres Collection. This collection consists of 6 color saturated creams that are sure to be a perfect fit to your fall wardrobe. 




First up is Flynn. Flynn is described as a lush camel brown nude cream. This is indeed a gorgeous nude for my skintone. It would be such a great base for nail art as well. Sadly, the formula was a bit thin and runny which led to cuticle flooding. Here she is in 3 coats to reach complete opacity.


Next is Louise, which is described as rich chocolate brown cream - color you can just dive into. And dive into it you will! This brown is seriously close to looking like melted chocolate on your nails. I'm sure we all agree it gets no better than chocolate and nail polish, right? This is two easy coats. Yum!


Hunter is described best as a dark sea green cream. The formula on this one was fantastic and it only took 2 coats to be completely opaque. Of all the greens in my collection (& you all know I have plenty!) I don't think I have another one that is quite this shade. Such a gorgeous green!


Next in line we have Sailor. Sailor is described as a classic dark navy. If carefully applied you could probably get away with one coat when it comes to Sailor but I used two for photo purposes. I instantly fell in love with this beauty! I normally don't gravitate to dark shades but I love that this navy made my fingers appear a bit longer.


Zoya Pepper is described as a brick red cream and was originally designed for Peter Som's autumn/winter 2013 collection. Pepper is a shade that I would never pick up if I were in a store. After applying two easy coats I was completely head over heels for this color! It is right in between red and brown and is looks absolutely divine on the nail. 


Last but not least, here is Zoya Livingston. If you are a red lover you are in luck because this one is truly haute! She is described as a lush autumn red. Livingston has a great formula and only needed two coats to reach complete opacity. 

Overall, I would have to say the Zoya Cashmeres Collections is a well put together group of colors. Although none of them are overly unique, they are indeed perfect for fall and will be nice accompanied by your favorite comfy sweater. With the exception of Flynn, the formulas were all nice and really color saturated. My favorites are Louise, Sailor & Pepper. The Cashmeres Collection can be purchased at Zoya.com and retail for $8 each or $48 for the set. Which of these will you be picking up? As always, I hope you all enjoyed this post my dear Lacquer Luvers and I look forward to sharing my next post with you, xo!

~Jessica

***THIS COLLECTION WAS SENT TO ME FOR MY HONEST REVIEW. ***




















2 comments:

  1. I really love flynn on you and i wouldnt pick up pepper either =| but lovely swatches tho!

    ReplyDelete