Monday, April 22, 2013

Celebrating Earth Day 2013 With Zoya Josie, Rocky, & The Earth Day Exchange!

Hello Lacquer Luvers! Today is Earth Day and I'm celebrating with a few of the beauties from the Zoya Stunning Collection that I shared with you yesterday. My manicure today was totally inspired by these colors and the earth itself and I am really happy to share it with you!


I began with a base of Essie Feed Me followed by two coats of Zoya Josie. Josie is described as a grassy green cream which made her quite appropriate for today. I then applied one coat of Jordana Cosmic over Josie. Cosmic's blue, green, and silver glitters are like putting the earth, sky and clouds in a bottle, amazing!


My favorite flower images from BornPrettyStore's M72 plate and Konad Special Stamping Polish in White were stamped on all of my nails. I used Zoya Rocky and BM312 on my accent finger. Konad white and my new W104 plate by Winstonia  were used for the words "Earth Day."

Gotta love the macro shot!

How beautiful is that vibrant hibiscus? It's my absolute favorite flower and looked even more stunning (cheesy pun intended) than my manicure next to it.

Zoya is giving us polishaholics a way to do our part for Earth Day. By joining in the 2013 Earth Day Exchange you get to rid your old toxic nail polish in an earth-friendly way and exchange them for brand new Big5Free Zoya polishes! Please click on the link here for full details and hurry as this offer ends April 26. As always, I hope you all liked this post my dear Lacquer Luvers and I look forward to sharing my next post with you, xo!

~Jessica    

4 comments: