Monday, September 10, 2012

Baby Butterflies (Guest Post by Yamii of YamiiDoesNails)

Hey there, polish lovers! I'm Yamii from Yamiidoesnails!

When Jessica asked me if I could do a guest post for her while she takes care of her new born baby girl & adjusting to a whole new life of joy, I said, "sure anything for you hun," because I've been a fan of Jessica's since before I stared my own blog. To me, this is a privilege.


I started off with a base coat of Essie Grow Stronger then painted my nails with China Glaze Dance Baby. I let it dry completely. Now, using pieces of makeup sponge on a tweezer, I dipped the sponge into CG Dance Baby & China Glaze Fuchsia Fanatic. Lightly press the sponge on your nails as many times necessary until you get the gradient color that you want. For the design, I stamped using Bundle Monster 307 with Konad special polish in white. To finish off, I applied my favorite top coat, Seche Vite.





Jessica, I wish you and your new family member the very best. May this exciting time be filled with lots of joy and loving memories & I hope you like this manicure as much as I do. I had a great time creating it & it was a pleasure doing this post for you & your lovely followers. Take care.

Love,
Yamii
 
 
Yamii, everything about this manicure is perfect! I adore the colors you chose for the gradient. The butterfly stamping is magnificent! This super girly mani is something I can't wait to put on Gabrielle when she's old enough to have polished nails =) Thank you so much for taking the time to create this guest post for me! Lacquer Luvers, if you aren't already, head on over to YamiiDoesNails and give her a follow!

4 comments: