Friday, August 17, 2012

Nails On Fire Mani (Guest Post from Lucy of Lucy's Stash!)

Hi everybody! My name is Lucy and I’m a blogger from Lucy’s Stash and I blog about nail polishes and nail art. I’ve been asked by lovely Jessica who’s having a baby to fill in with a guest post. I’m very happy she asked me as I really like her blog!


I’ve chosen to show you a ‘Nails on Fire’ manicure. Firstly I painted my nails with OPI Natural nails base coat and then with two coats of OPI Wooden Shoe Like To Know?. Then I applied The Best Glue Ever with a small brush in short irregular strokes. When the glue dried properly I started to dab a gold mylar foil on the nail. I’ve repeated the glue and foil application again after I was done with the gold foil. In the end I’ve sealed everything with Seche Vite topcoat.





Some time ago I’ve done a similar manicure and tutorial but only with gold foil. If you would like to learn how create this manicure, here is a tutorial for it.



Lucy, this manicure is ah-mazing! I was just discussing with a friend recently that I would like to try nail foils and this manicure only makes me want them more! I love how these colors work so well together. I have long been a fan of Lucy's blog and I'm sure you guys will love it just as much so head on over to Lucy's Stash & check out more of her stunning manicures! Lucy, thank you so much for helping me out with this post! xoxo

2 comments:

  1. Sheeeeeeze!!! This is soo fancy! Looks like fire.

    I Do Love Lucy's blog and this is an amazing post.

    ReplyDelete